Wednesday 23 October 2013

FOTD inspired by Kylie Jenner



I loved this make-up on Kylie and thought I'd try something similar as a more va-va-voom look for daytime. I used mainly highstreet brands, (including a gem of a Natural Collection eyeshadow I found lurking at the bottom of my make-up bag) to show that a celeb look doesn't have to have the accompanying price tag! 
Although I think I'd have to pay a doctor good money to get those luscious lips of hers.







 Base- Revlon Photoready Reflecting Primer in 001
Foundation- Bourjois Healthy Mix in 052
Contouring- Catrice Camouflage Cream in 020 and Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder in medium
Highlights- Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighting Powder in 010 Fairy Dust
Brows- Filled in with Benefit Brows a-go-go
Eyes- Lid: Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Golden Sand
Crease: Snakebite from UD Naked 2 Palette
Liquid Liner: Collection 2000 Felt Tip Liner
Liner Pencil: Bourjois Kohl & Contour in 02 Gris Ingéieux
Lips- 17 Berry Crush Lip Stain in Cherry Berry
All applied using Real Techniques Brushes

Striped jersey top is from Zara.



Have you been inspired by any celebrity make-up lately? 

Stay classy, 
   Derve Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment