Sunday 20 October 2013

OOTD ft. River Island and Penneys

Mixing textures is one of my favourite parts of Autumn/Winter dressing. I fell in love with this jumper in Penneys mainly because "it's so fluffy I'm gonna die!". I teamed it with this embossed silver scuba skirt from River Island for quite a luxe day look. The only area I managed to restrain myself in was the footwear department with these trendy little loafers.

Looking forward to teaming this skirt with a silky blouse and some barely there's for night time!









Outfit: 

Jumper-Penneys/Primark
Skirt- River Island (on sale!)
Loafers- River Island
Necklace- H&M



Face:

Foundation- Bourjois Healthy Mix in shade 52
Eyes- Foxy, Chopper & Snakebite from UD Naked 2 palette
Mascara- Lancome Hypnôse Doll Eyes
Lips- 17 Supreme Shine Lipstick in Pink Posey



Nails:

Barry M Gelly Shine in Greenberry



What do you think? Do you like mixing different textures?

Stay classy, 
         Derve xx

No comments:

Post a Comment